directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating and publishing the site
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2006 07:47:57 GMT
On 11/18/06, Stefan Zoerner <szoerner@apache.org> wrote:
> Ersin Er wrote:
> >
> > BTW, this is all side information :-) The important thing is the Content.
> >

> Hi Ersin!

Hi!

> I am confident that we will have more content in the near future. I had
> a short conversation with Christine about the documentation.

Cool.

> One question arised: If the documentation will exclusively be created at
> the cwiki in the near future, and only committers have write access to
> it, how about volunteers, who would like to contribute the content, or
> translate it to other languages?

We will still have the MoinMoin wiki for people to contribute as they
want. But as we will bundle the documentation on the cwiki to the
distribution, all of it has to be written by people who are committers
or who have signed a CLA. (As you know Christine has done so too.)

> Greetings, Stefan

Cheers,

--
Ersin