directory-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject [naming] - quick start help...
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 16:19:56 GMT
Hi directory guys,

0/ Is this the right list to ask this question (not this one exactly, more
like those ones underneath)?
a/ I just want to use naming to develop a PoC of JNDI in James, I'm not
bothered about the internals of my initial context (yet...) what's the
easiest way to get started?
ii/ Where can I get jars, or should I just build it?
**/ if so what is the least I need to checkout?

d.

are not the intended recipient please delete the message from your computer. You may not copy
or forward it or use or disclose its contents to any other person. As Internet communications
are capable of data corruption Student Loans Company Limited does not accept any responsibility
for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it may be inappropriate
to rely on advice or opinions contained in an e-mail without obtaining written confirmation
of it. Neither Student Loans Company Limited or the sender accepts any liability or responsibility
for viruses as it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Opinions and views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions and views
of The Student Loans Company Limited.

viruses.