directory-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Re: [naming] - quick start help...
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 14:30:02 GMT
"Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote on 02/11/2006 13:41:32:

> Hi Danny,
>
> sorry, you sent your mail on november 1st, which was a day off in
> many countries ... And your last mail went directly through the
Moderator !

Sorry, I thought I was subscribed from that address too.

> Yes, naming has been sandboxed, since nobody has added a line for
> more than one year (AFAIR). Do you want to ressucissate it ? If so,
> yes, we will piut it back to trunks, but we need commited committers :)
>
> So, basically, you are welcome !

Thanks, let me start using it first in the proof of concept for JNDI in
James, and I'll get back in touch if we decide to move it forwards.
No sense in moving it and commiting myself to more work if we decide to do
something else.

Ta.

d.

are not the intended recipient please delete the message from your computer. You may not copy
or forward it or use or disclose its contents to any other person. As Internet communications
are capable of data corruption Student Loans Company Limited does not accept any responsibility
for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it may be inappropriate
to rely on advice or opinions contained in an e-mail without obtaining written confirmation
of it. Neither Student Loans Company Limited or the sender accepts any liability or responsibility
for viruses as it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Opinions and views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions and views
of The Student Loans Company Limited.

viruses.