directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <Tony.Thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject RE: Generating a custom schema
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 16:32:58 GMT
OK, thanks for your help.  The updates you made to the documentation seemed to work well.
I was finally able to get everything to work.

On the batch file, that should work.  The only other thing you should do is remove the first
line (#!/bin/sh).

Thanks again.
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 5:18 PM
To: Tony Thompson; Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: Generating a custom schema

Tony Thompson a écrit :

>I am working through the new documentation right now.  The shell script (apacheds-schema-archetype.sh)
that was checked out needs to be updated to the correct version.  It would also be nice if
a batch file was included although it is not hard to create one :).  I was able to get it
to create the directory structure so, I am farther than I was before.  I will let you know
how it goes.

Ok, thanks fo rthe feedback. You are right, the schell script has not been updated. I can't
update it in 1.0.0, I will do it in 1.0.1 ( 1.0.0 is already released )

Batch file ? Ha, yes, w$ stuff... Sorry, don't have anymore w$ on any of my computers, except
maybe, hmmm yes, the one I form time to time play mine-sweeper on :) I will try to see if
I even remember how to write a batch file. Should be easy :
sed s/\$/%/g shell-file.sh > batch-file.bat

Emmanuel

>Tony

may be monitored.