directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Starting an LDAP studio project at Directory
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 17:06:08 GMT
I have finished importing the project in SVN
(/sandbox/pamarcelot/ldapstudio) and the documentation on CWiki.

The build system is still Ant+Ivy, but I'm working on Maven...

You'll find useful information (what it is about and how to build it) about
LDAP Studio on Confluence :
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/LdapStudio

Pierre-Arnaud