directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Content for ApacheDS documentation
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 01:26:48 GMT
Wow - The graphics look really good!  I'm holding off
on reading until I have time to proof read.

BTW - Can we patch documentation upon review with
confluence or does confluence perhaps have some
Subversion time machine capabilities built in?

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx10/Some+Background.+Directories%2C+directory+services+and+LDAP

> Native speaker improvements will be appreciated
> (grammar, word order). I
> am also looking for some more good introduction (!)
> articles/forums/etc.
> for the "Resources" section.
>
> Greetings,
>      Stefan

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510k for $1,698/mo.
Calculate new payment! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre