directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mitosis] Trustin can you double check this one line change?
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 05:54:13 GMT
Yes, your change was correct.  I have no clue why the port is hard-coded
there.  It was hard-coded when I fix the compilation error.  I might be a
very old bug that I've created.  I am sorry for that.

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6