directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <lis...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Coding standards
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 18:59:51 GMT

Some ASF members, including directors (names withheld protect the
innocent), will say that making a recommendation about author tags is one
of the worst decisions made by the board. Anyway, the decision has been
discussed many times over and I find it a little discouraging that the
weight of the formal recommendation tends to drown any reasonable
discussion on the matter.

--
Ceki Gülcü
http://logback.qos.ch