directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Julius Davies" <>
Subject RE: apacheds with ssl
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:09:21 GMT
[I think my original reply never made it to ""
because my CUCBC email account isn't subscribed.]

Hi, Martin,

I've never actually used ApacheDS, or started it up.  I've just been
working on some generic SSL code for any server or client to use
(, and I happened to borrow some
ASN.1 parsing code from apacheds.  I searched far and wide for ASN.1
parsing code licensed under ASF 2.0, and eventually I found these

But I suspect the following might turn on LDAPS for you inside

Inside this section:
<bean id="configuration"

Try adding these?

"/path/to/file.jks" might need to be "file:///path/to/file.jks", I can't tell.

I'm cc-ing "" so they can fix any mistakes in
my email here.