directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Misrepresentation in the wiki
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:29:09 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Alex Karasulu a écrit :
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> Who put LDAP studio as a subproject of ApacheDS?  LDAP studio is
>> (should be) it's own unique project under the TLP like ApacheDS is right?
>
> Well, I think I told pam to move the wiki into ADS, my bad. And you are
> perfectly right, it should have its own wiki.

Np.  Let's just do it.

Just as a note of caution to everyone including myself.  The stuff we
put into confluence should not be considered a notepad or place where we
can just jot down anything.  We should keep in mind that this is the
website.

Changes to confluence will publish changes to our site eventually.  We
have to keep up some decor.

Perhaps we can have a separate area for just scriblings so people know
what is prime time for the site and what is not.

WDYT?

Alex