directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [ApacheDS] [Schema] New schema subsystem specification
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 00:34:54 GMT
Hi guys,

I had a few conversations throughout the day with Emmanuel and Ersin
about redesigning the ApacheDS schema subsystem.  This was over IM so I
prepared a functional specification (although a poor one) about what it
will take for us to build the premo schema subsystem for ApacheDS.

This document takes information from all conversations and all of us and
factors it into one consolidated redesign effort.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/Schema+Subsystem+Redesign

Building this is not going to be easy.  It's probably going to take
about 3-4 of us working together in unison about a month or two.

I think we have the skills to pull this off.  I also talk about this in
the document.

Alex