directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <szoer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Documentation] OpenDS has some nice docs
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:29:03 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> I think we can learn from their professional approach to documentation.
>
> Alex

I plan to finish a first complete version of the Basic User's Guide
before Christmas. Christine and I currently work on it, and I think we
will be able to do the job within that time line.

But it would be nice to have some support with grammar, style and tone,
as the both of us normally speak the language of Goethe. Anybody who
masters Bronte style and volunteers for a review?

Even more important would be to lend Ersin a hand with the Advanced
User's guide, which includes key features like partition/interceptor
programming. It would be nice if Ersin would spare some time here to
invest it in content publishing technology.

Greetings from Frankfurt/Main (Hometown of Goethe),
     Stefan