directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [Directory Wiki] Update of "JavaAIO" by MikeHeath
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:56:38 GMT
Apache Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Directory Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by MikeHeath:
> http://wiki.apache.org/directory/JavaAIO

>   To build the project use Maven 2 and run "mvn package".  This will produce two artifacts.
 A Java .jar file containing the Java classes and libjavaaio.so which contains the the native
binaries necessary to do asynchronous file IO in Java.

> - Below is an example of how to use Java AIO.
> + Below is a simple example of how to use Java AIO.
>
>   {{{
>   import java.io.FileInputStream;

Mike,

You might want to move this stuff over to the mina sandbox area.  I
don't have a problem with it here at directory but just giving you a
heads up that the MINA TLP area is already in place.

Regards,
Alex