directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject Re: [Directory Wiki] Update of "JavaAIO" by MikeHeath
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:56:38 GMT
Apache Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Directory Wiki" for change notification.
> The following page has been changed by MikeHeath:
>   To build the project use Maven 2 and run "mvn package".  This will produce two artifacts.
 A Java .jar file containing the Java classes and which contains the the native
binaries necessary to do asynchronous file IO in Java.
> - Below is an example of how to use Java AIO.
> + Below is a simple example of how to use Java AIO.
>   {{{
>   import;

You might want to move this stuff over to the mina sandbox area.  I
don't have a problem with it here at directory but just giving you a
heads up that the MINA TLP area is already in place.

View raw message