directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <szoer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Generating and publishing the site
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:41:01 GMT
Ole Ersoy wrote:
> Hey Stefan,
>
> Saw you were going to do some UMLing.

I plan to document the architecture on a high level of abstraction,
starting with composite structure and deployment diagrams. Find attached
the most simple decomposition of our server :-) Currently I use
Enterprise Architect (Sparx), because we have it in our project. If we
plan to do more than just overview pictures, we will probably need to
select a tool.

> There's some pretty cool eclipse plugins out there.
>
> This one for example (University of Buffalo project):
> http://green.sourceforge.net/
>
> And this one:
> http://www.maintainj.com/
>
> There's a nice flash demo for that one.
>
> And of coarse:
> http://topcased-mm.gforge.enseeiht.fr/modeling/uml/index.php
>
> Which looks really sweet (Start Trek Bridge) and it's
> EPL!

Thanks for the links. I'll start a page at ASF confluence and drop my
first attempts there ...

Greetings, Stefan

---8<---

Stefan Zoerner (szoerner@apache.org)