directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <szoer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Generating and publishing the site
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:58:36 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Stefan,
>
> I have moved your tutorial into cwiki.

Thanks, Emmanuel. I have seen this, when I started my investigations
this morning. There is a lot of work to do. Do we already have a
technical solution on how to publish information from the wiki to the site?

> Christine is also working on the tutorial and doco, may be you can
> coordinate your efforts ( sie spricht deutsch ), and she submitted her
> CLA this week, so we will give her some karma on cwiki.

This is great! Any help is appreciated here. Is she another student of
yours?

For my current work, I have to improve my skills in describing
architectures in UML 2.0. I plan to create some diagrams for ApacheDS as
an exercise; we do not have much documentation here as well. Hopefully
Alex will have the time to review them.

Greetings,
     Stefan

---8<---