directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [Mitosis] Does not start up properly
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 21:58:39 GMT
Hey Trustin,

I fixed a couple bugs with mitosis but it seems the configuration is not
working as was documented.  Here's what I was using:

       <bean
class="org.apache.directory.server.core.configuration.MutableInterceptorConfiguration">
         <property name="interceptor">
           <bean
class="org.apache.directory.mitosis.service.ReplicationService">
             <property name="configuration">
               <bean
class="org.apache.directory.mitosis.configuration.ReplicationConfiguration">
                 <property
                 <property
<!--
                 <property
-->
               </bean>
             </property>
           </bean>
         </property>
       </bean>

Now this is bombing out with a big stack trace although things are
getting further.  I'll keep working on it but I have a couple of questions:

1). Seems like spring does not like using a property twice for the
peerReplicas.  Is there something wrong in the configuration here?

2). Were you able to get mitosis working at any point with this
configuration?

Alex