directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Starting an LDAP studio project at Directory
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:31:24 GMT
Wowaooo!!

Check out the LDAP Studio Logo.

Smoooookkkkkinnnnn.

Sure - I'll be glad to lend a hand.

Pierre just ping me.

I'm actually generating a plugin (Model and Editor)
for the
JPackage RPM configuration file using EMF right now.

The baseline editor generated is somewhat crude, but
can be easily customized and EMF JMerge can be used to
merge the customized code with the Generated code, so
there's a lot of benefit to it.

Cheers,
- Ole

P.S. An OT question in case one of us knows

You've heard Java is going GPL right?

What happens if ADS were to use GPL java?

My understanding is that libraries that reference GPL
code become GPL...even documents that have GPL font in
them become GPL...

Anyone know how this works?

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/LdapStudio

> Pierre-Arnaud
>

> 2006/11/15, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com>:
> >
> > Ole, Pam is having problem understanding how to
> make Maven happy (trying
> > to generate eclipse plugins).
> >
> > Could you give him a hand if needed ?
> >
> > It would be very kind of you !
> >
> > Emmanuel who is a maven hater ...
> >
> > On 11/15/06, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
> <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks all,
> > >
> > > I have started a migration of my build system
> from Ant+Ivy to Maven, to
> > > match with ADS' one.
> > >
> > > As soon as the project builds again, I'll import
> it into sandbox.
> > >
> > > Thanks again for welcoming this project.
> > >
> > > P-A M.

> @safehaus to
> namely

> that I

> experimental

> T-Mobile.
> > > >

> > --
> > Cordialement,
> > Emmanuel L├ęcharny

Sponsored Link

Online degrees - find the right program to advance your career.
Www.nextag.com