directory-dev mailing list archives

From g...@enjellic.com
Subject Re: Open architecture identity and authorization efforts.
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 01:45:57 GMT
On Nov 28,  9:35am, "Apache Directory Developers List" wrote:
} Subject: Re: Open architecture identity and authorization efforts.

> Hello Greg,

Good evening Alex, thanks for the note, pleasant to hear from you.

> It's finally good to hear from you.  Enrique has been telling me a
> lot about you and said you'd write to us at some point.
> Unfortunately you just caught me as I was stepping out the door.
>
> I'm very interested in what you have to say.  Let me get back to you
> shortly.

No rush, I'm not sure how much of what I have to say is
interesting... :-) I will look forward to hearing from you at your
next convenience.

> Regards,
> Alex Karasulu

Best wishes for a productive week.

Greg

}-- End of excerpt from "Apache Directory Developers List"

As always,
Dr. G.W. Wettstein, Ph.D.   Enjellic Systems Development, LLC.
4206 N. 19th Ave.           Specializing in information infra-structure
Fargo, ND  58102            development.
PH: 701-281-1686
FAX: 701-281-3949           EMAIL: greg@enjellic.com
"The real question is not whether machines think but whether men do."
                                -- B. F. Skinner
                                   _Contingencies of Reinforcement_