directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Standardized Documentation Markup and Best Practices
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 01:29:55 GMT
Yeah - Whoa!

Nice work.

OK - Since no-one officially told me to "Shaaaattt
Up!!" yet (I think I'm getting close though :-) ),
I'm  going to bug everyone to look at this link.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/Cookbook+Documentation+Template

It's just a sample cookbook like template with
instructions for how to use it.

I'll be using this to document the JPackage RPM
Plugin, and just about everything else once the Plugin
is outta hea.

At the bottom of the template in the

Related Material

section

there's a link to my first "Cookbook" page on creating
a JPackage RPM project using the JPacage RPM
Archetype.

Cheers,
- Ole

--- Alex Karasulu <aok123@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Ersin Er wrote:
> > On 11/20/06, Alex Karasulu <aok123@bellsouth.net>
> wrote:

> mentioned.

> main

> does this with MINA. Ersin
> it will not be
> >> sufficient
> other formats in the
> format (as Emmanuel has
> >> >

> >> Yep I agree with both points regarding focus on
> content and the use of
> >> the same URL rewriting that MINA has utilized.
> >>
> >> Ersin since you're involved with the infra folks
> can you look into what
> >> it would take to do the same with the directory
> site?
> >
> > We already did it. It's really simple.
> >
> > http://directory.apache.org/TEST/
> >

> Nice!!!
>
> Let's get the whole site doing this whoa!!!
> Alex

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre