directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fetching Artifacts From the Repository
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 18:41:18 GMT
I would think the Roadmap for our plugin should be a
reflection of the design of the JPackage plugin.

Although we'd have to see whether the other installers
benefit from the same type of flexibility incorporated
into the JPackage plugin.

I think the Mac and Solaris ones will, but windows...

So the JPackage plugin is a subset of our plugin.

We just add more mojos and JET templates for other to
generate other installers.

I'm updating the design document for the JPackage
plugin right now.

I'll post it on the wiki asap.

Then I'll be ready to start coding.

Then we can work together to see whether how we want
the roadmap to look for the other installers.

Sounds ok?

Cheers,
- Ole