directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Doxia
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:47:59 GMT
Oh

Cool

So as soon as I'm done documenting the "Ideal"
documentation process...I just create
Sandbox-public...

and everyone can update our projects, put the patches
there, and we just pull and review them.

Sweet....

Now if we just get some type of workflow, where
patches get sent automatically to reviewers, things
will be GOOOODDDDD!

Should be possible to do that with the Maven developer
list in the pom...put some sort of flag on the
developer saying that they are the primary patch
reviewer...