Thanks Stefan,
I will give you a feedback once I get things run on my system.

On 10/1/06, Stefan Zoerner < szoerner@apache.org> wrote:
Mbah, please take the JUnit test I have just filed at JIRA

as a blueprint for further bug reports. It helps us a lot if the
problematic operations are wrapped like this.

I hope the error the test case produces (method testAddAliasInContainer
to be more concrete) is the same you face in your environment. How about
downloading it and trying it out?

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan