My experience with the custom schema and maven was to keep issuing the maven calls until it worked through the dependency problems. YMMV.

Cheers,
Craig

From: Tony Thompson [mailto:Tony.Thompson@stone-ware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 2:24 PM
To: dev@directory.apache.org
Subject: Generating a custom schema

I am not sure if this is the right place for this question but, can someone tell me how to generate a custom schema if I already have an OpenLDAP formatted schema file?  Assume that I am not a Maven expert and I don't have the time to become one.

I have tried this:

http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/apacheds/docs/users/plugin.html

and this:

http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/Custom+Schema

Usually Maven is complaining that it can't find something so I am not sure I have all of the prerequisites in place.

Thanks for any help.
Tony

may be monitored.