directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA Trunks & ADS
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:05:31 GMT
Using externals or using dependencies are two possibilities. My point was
only to prevent project building breakage.

Btw, I was just wondering if it would not have been better to simply
deprecate the removed class and method of MINA 1.0 instead of removing them.
What is the "politic" regarding such modifications ?

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny