directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPackage.org
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:49:37 GMT
Guys, this seems to be a perfect tool for us !

The licience is compatible ( "For packages containing solely software
licensed under the GPL, LGPL, BSD/MIT (without the "advertising clause"), or
Apache Software Foundation licenses, the packaging work is licensed under
the same license as the software itself."), and some of our users need a RPM
which works (Bastiaan).

Ole, if you want any help, I'm your man ! (and we can also provide a debian
install).

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,