directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Release jars ready for testing
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 07:25:00 GMT
I have just tried the Windows installer. It installs fine but I could
not successfully started the server and there does not seem to be
enough information in the logs. This may also be because of lack of
Windows usage skills :-) I will wait another user to try it to go
deeper into the problem.

And wouldn't we exclude documentation from installers since they take
lots of space and are out of date?

On 10/2/06, Alex Karasulu <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Before releasing ApacheDS I've prepared some 1.0 installer images for
> testing.  Please kick the tires for a day or two and give us some
> feedback just in case we missed something.  If there are no problems
> these installers will be released.
> You can find the installer images here:
> Thanks,
> Alex