directory-dev mailing list archives

From Simon.Tem...@saaconsultants.com
Subject WARN: Attribute does not have normalizer
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:37:00 GMT
I just installed the latest V1.0 release on Windows.

I'm running DS embedded in jBoss.  I am experiencing a number of log4j warnings that I did
not see in RC3.

The first batch or WARNs seem to relate to the Bootstrap schema loader and the second batch
relate to the creation of the system partition.

What have I done wrong?

<snip>
BootstrapAttributeTypeRegistry) Attribute teletexTerminalIdentifier does not have normalizer
: using NoopNormalizer
BootstrapAttributeTypeRegistry) Attribute photo does not have normalizer : using NoopNormalizer
BootstrapAttributeTypeRegistry) Attribute facsimileTelephoneNumber does not have normalizer
: using NoopNormalizer

BTreePartition) Using default cache size of 100 for index on attribute objectClass
BTreePartition) Using default cache size of 100 for index on attribute 1.2.6.1.4.1.18060.1.1.1.3.4
BTreePartition) Using default cache size of 100 for index on attribute 1.2.6.1.4.1.18060.1.1.1.3.1
<snip>

TIA

Simon T