directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <Tony.Thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject Generating a custom schema
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:24:26 GMT
I am not sure if this is the right place for this question but, can
someone tell me how to generate a custom schema if I already have an
OpenLDAP formatted schema file?  Assume that I am not a Maven expert and
I don't have the time to become one.

I have tried this:

http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/apacheds/docs/users/plugin.html

and this:

http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/Custom+Schema

Usually Maven is complaining that it can't find something so I am not
sure I have all of the prerequisites in place.

Thanks for any help.
Tony

may be monitored.