directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Mbah Tenjoh-Okwen" <tenjohok...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Schema Checking
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 11:05:19 GMT
here is the code

public class CreateSubcontext {

    /**
     * @param args
     */
    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
        try
        {
            //use properties file to set connection
            InputStream inputStream = new FileInputStream( "
apacheds.properties");
            properties.load(inputStream);
            properties.setProperty("java.naming.security.credentials",
"secret");

            //create context
            DirContext ctx=new InitialDirContext(properties);

            //mould entry
            Attributes attrs=new BasicAttributes(true);
            Attribute obj=new BasicAttribute("ObjectClass", "top");
            Attribute ob = new BasicAttribute("cn", "kevin Spacey");
            Attribute ob1 = new BasicAttribute("dc", "ke");
            attrs.put(obj);
            attrs.put(ob);
            attrs.put(ob1);
            String rdns="uid=kevin";

            //create subcontext
            DirContext result=ctx.createSubcontext(rdns, attrs);
            result.close();
        }catch(Exception e)
        {
            System.out.println(e);