directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig L. Ching" <cch...@mqsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Generating a custom schema
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:30:04 GMT
My experience with the custom schema and maven was to keep issuing the
maven calls until it worked through the dependency problems. YMMV.

Cheers,
Craig

________________________________

	From: Tony Thompson [mailto:Tony.Thompson@stone-ware.com]
	Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 2:24 PM
	To: dev@directory.apache.org
	Subject: Generating a custom schema

	I am not sure if this is the right place for this question but,
can someone tell me how to generate a custom schema if I already have an
OpenLDAP formatted schema file?  Assume that I am not a Maven expert and
I don't have the time to become one.

	I have tried this:

http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/apacheds/docs/users/plugin.html

	and this:

	http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/Custom+Schema

	Usually Maven is complaining that it can't find something so I
am not sure I have all of the prerequisites in place.

	Thanks for any help.
	Tony

	contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright
or
	constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended
recipient
	distribution of this message, or files associated with this
message,
	is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error,
	please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting
	may be monitored.