directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating a custom schema
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 22:18:04 GMT
Tony Thompson a écrit :

>I am working through the new documentation right now.  The shell script (apacheds-schema-archetype.sh)
that was checked out needs to be updated to the correct version.  It would also be nice if
a batch file was included although it is not hard to create one :).  I was able to get it
to create the directory structure so, I am farther than I was before.  I will let you know
how it goes.

Ok, thanks fo rthe feedback. You are right, the schell script has not
been updated. I can't update it in 1.0.0, I will do it in 1.0.1 ( 1.0.0
is already released )

Batch file ? Ha, yes, w$ stuff... Sorry, don't have anymore w$ on any of
my computers, except maybe, hmmm yes, the one I form time to time play
mine-sweeper on :) I will try to see if I even remember how to write a
batch file. Should be easy :
sed s/\$/%/g shell-file.sh > batch-file.bat

Emmanuel

>Tony

generate a schema. We need to work on this point urgently :(