directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New schema-archetype maven project
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:47:51 GMT
JMa@symcor.com a écrit :

>Hi Emmauel,

Hi, Jackie,

first, sorry for the badly outdated site :( You are right, it mention
maven 1.0, when we are currently using maven 2.0.
And thanks for using ADS :)

Ok, now, I assume you have  the latest 1.0 version sources. Where did
you take them from ? (sorry to answer with a question to your question :)

Can you also try to type :
$ mvn install

instead of

$mvn

?

To extend the schema, try to follow the page :
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx10/Custom+Schema

The page have just been updated to reflect the latests ADS version, with
a little bit more information. I have tested it, it generate correctly
the jar with a schema.

Tell me if this is ok, or if you have any problem, feel free to pushh
another mail in the mailing list !

Emmanuel