directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [build] changes to trunks
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:37:21 GMT
1). Reverted to using 1.0.5 released for master directory pom for apacheds

   -- Even for subprojects in dev branches do not use a SNAPSHOT pom
      Doing so will require a new builder to have to do non-recursive
      build up at the top.  We don't want that.

2). I disabled all the sar module builds which require the sar plugin

   -- If you want the sar stuff you'll have to figure out how to build
      it on your own.  It's requires more than the standard build path
      to build.  Why penalize users that don't even want it by breaking
      the build.

3). Bumped up apacheds revision to 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT due to concluded vote.

   -- We are not bumping up shared code to 1.5 because that stuff
      is not stable and is pre-1.0.  Even a jump to JDK 5 is ok for now
      it is still pre-1.0 since it will be in a state of severe flux
      for a long time to come.

There is now some breakage in the build I will clean that in a few minutes.

Alex