directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject MINA Trunks & ADS
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 06:09:11 GMT
Hi all,

we have to figure out a way to work with MINA as it will become soon a TLP.

Currently, ADS 1.0 use MINA 1.0, and it's working great, but we have had
to wait for a 1.0 version of MINA to be able to release ADS 1.0.

For ADS trunks, wa are facing some problems : as the MINA API has
changed, ADS is broken in trunks. A decision should be taken regarding
this kind of problem, because we won't be able to cope with those kind
of modifications when MINA will be a TLP.

I think that we should depend on a released version of MINA, not on MINA
trunk, and manage the version through dependencies (thanks to maven,
this is possible ;)

wdyt ?

Emmanuel