directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: ApacheDS RPM packaging (DIRSERVER-749)
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 01:28:36 GMT
Ole,

Make sure you don't overlook the fact that this daemon plugin is more
than just an RPM generator.  It's got specific layout requirements in
mind and it also adds the daemon jsvc native executable to the rpm along
with an init script.

Sounds though that you are trying to consolidate some efforts between
multiple maven plugin implementations.  The other guys may not be
interested in what we have done here for RPMs of libs or non-server
applications.

Alex