directory-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Peterson <speter...@listpilot.com>
Subject Can ApacheDS serve as a Virtual Directory with a RDB back-end (without customization)?
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 18:13:13 GMT
Hi All,

I apologize if this is not the place to ask this question, but I could
not find an Apache DS 'users' list.

I need an LDAP interface to a relational database.  I am working with a
package that can speak to any LDAP server but not to a relational
database.  However, all the data is maintained in a relational
database.  So my thought is to find an LDAP server that I can plug into
the database at the back-end.  It can be read-only.  Can I use ApacheDS
for this?

- Steve Peterson