directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <szoer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Schema Checking
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 08:36:51 GMT
Hi Mbah!

The behavior you describe below looks very much like a bug to me. I was
able to reproduce something comparable with the person object class.
Therefore I ask you to file an issue at JIRA.

Another thing: Probably you know it, but if you use jndi.properties like
described here,
http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/tutorial/beyond/env/source.html
it is not necessary to read the settings manually.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan

---8<---

Stefan Zoerner (szoerner@apache.org)