directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <szoer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Release jars ready for testing
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 08:26:14 GMT
Hi Ersin,

I have just downloaded the file from the location Alex told us and have
installed the Win32 version. Installation runs fine, and I have a
running server as well. At least I am able to connect to it with a
client. Have you ticked the box to configure a Windows service? Or do
you try to start it without?

I will continue my tests later on.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan