directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Import Triplesec Project into Apache Directory TLP
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 02:15:51 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For some time now a few of the directory developers and I have been
> working on an open source project at Safehaus[0] called Triplesec[1].
>
> Triplesec is a 2-factor authentication and identity management solution
> built on top of ApacheDS.  It uses LDAP and Kerberos to orchestrate SSO
> authentication and authorization for applications and operating systems.
>  Besides this, it enables strong authentication using a mobile token
> running on your cell phone or PDA called Hauskeys[2].  Triplesec's
> license is ASL 2.0 and the committers all decided that Apache Directory
> was the best place for it.
>
> The Triplesec team members are listed below and each one of them is
> already an Apache Directory committer.
>
> Alex Karasulu
> Enrique Rodriguez
> Ersin Er
> Emmanuel Lecharny
> Timothy Bennett
> Trustin Lee
>
> Because the team is composed of existing Apache committers with CLA's on
> file,  we would like to vote to import this project into the Directory
> TLP.  See the Triplesec subversion repository[3] for more details.
>
> Upon conclusion of this vote the proper software grant will be sent to
> the ASF secretary (if an import is the result) as agreed upon by the
> binding votes.
>
> [ ] +1 Import Triplesec (as a separate subproject) into Directory
> [ ] +/-0 Abstain
> [ ] -1 Do not import Triplesec into Directory

This vote is closed.  Here are the results:

Binding Votes
-------------
Alex Karasulu
Ersin Er
Emmanuel Lecharny
Trustin Lee
Enrique Rodriguez
Stefan Zoerner

Non-Binding Votes
Timothy Bennett
Ole Ersoy
Mike Heath
Jim Jagielski

I will prepare and fax the software grant in as well as commit a scanned
copy to svn for our PMC area.  Once this is on file I'll begin importing
the Triplesec code base.

Alex