directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release ApacheDS 1.0
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 02:11:28 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Now that the MINA 1.0 release is imminent I'd like to fire off a vote to
> release ApacheDS 1.0.
>
> There have not been many changes since RC4 besides a hand full of small
> bug fixes and an optimization at high capacities.  1.0 is very similar
> to RC4 besides these minor details.  We've seen the right amount of
> stability we were looking for in RC4 and think we're now ready for this
> GA release.
>
> Like MINA, we're probably going to make official announcements of this
> release after our site is up to par right before ApacheCon.  However we
> will release the full installers and the artifacts if this vote passes.

It's time to close this vote.  Here are the results:

Binding Votes
-------------
Emmanuel Lecharny
Alex Karasulu
Trustin Lee
Enrique Rodriguez
Stefan Zoerner

Non Binding Votes
Ole Ersoy
Timothy Bennett
Mike Heath
Jim Jagielski

As soon as MINA 1.0 is released I will prepare the 1.0 installers for a
final review/inspection before releasing them.

Thanks,
Alex