directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Nikola Goran Čutura" <ngcut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDIF file import at startup
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 07:02:28 GMT
I appologize, I did not express myself clearly.

I want ADS to import this LDIF on (first) startup as specified in
server.xmlconfiguration file.

    <property name="ldifDirectory">
      <value> AMQauth.ldif</value>
    </property>
    <property name="ldifFilters">
      <list>
        <bean class="
org.apache.directory.server.protocol.shared.store.Krb5KdcEntryFilter "/>
      </list>
    </property>

This import fails and there is nothing in log file about it. Only when the
'version' line is missing, log has an entry saying that the file is empty.

Another question: should this import be performed only the first time on a
fresh (not yet created and partitioned) directory? What happens when I try
to import LDIF file at startup having already entries in directory? If there
is a collision, will import fail after first error or continue to process
all entries? Is it configurable?

Regards,
NGC