directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [JPackage-discuss] Jpackage Maven RPM Mojo
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:43:54 GMT
So this is really a repository synchronization wish
right?

Maven runs a build.

Generates the RPM

Also generates and installs the jar file in a maven
repository.

If redhat is doing this, then the RPM ends up in their
RPM repository and the artifacts that maven generates
are installed in the maven repository.

This ensures that the RPM and the artifacts in the
Maven repository are in sync.

So now cucbc can just point Maven to the redhat maven
repository, knowing that all the dependencies have a
corresponding fetched have a corresponding rpm.

Does that sound about right?

Cheers,
- Ole