directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: [JPackage-discuss] James & Apache-DS, was Tomcat Jpackage
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 01:41:36 GMT
Yeah - It looks like they are on fire.

Their Java install totally rocks.  I used to have to
blow away the gjc stuff on Fedora.  They totally took
care of it.  See

http://www.city-fan.org/tips/JpackageJava

Now it's super easy to switch between different
versions of packages installed.

All the RPMs are hosted by JPackage.

See here for instance:

http://www.jpackage.org/browser/browse.php?jppversion=5.0

They have other ways of browsing as well.
/ various views.

The RPMS are also in Yum repositories.

So if you have Yum,

you just need to type