>> 2. Migrate to OSGi framework
>>    * All protocol services will be provided as OSGi bundles and should
>> be plugged into ApacheDS dynamically.  Because we don't have any
>> embedded JNDI provider, LDAP protocol connection to loopback device
>> will be used temporarilly.

Hmmm I don't know about this.  I think these guys can use the bridge and
not have to go through the wire which would slow things down.  Trustin
was this lookback thing related to conversations we had in the past over
ClassLoader issues and instances of the DirectoryServer?  My memory is a
bit hazy here.

IIRC, the ClassLoader issue and the OSGi migration are not related to each other.  I am talking about loopback TCP/IP communication. :)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* E167 E6AF E73A CBCE EE41  4A29 544D DE48 FE95 4E7E