Hi all,

I have downloaded RC4 and tested for the issue DIRSERVER-715 (certificate match).

Here is the situation:

If I specify:
NamingEnumeration results = ctx.search(StartContext, "userCertificate={0}", new Object[] { cert.getEncoded()}, constraints);

I get what I want.

But, if I specify:
NamingEnumeration results = ctx.search(StartContext, "userCertificate;binary={0}", new Object[] {cert}, constraints);

I get no results.

I can survive with this but I would like to know the proper way of specifying certificate. I think it should be the first specification i.e.

userCertificate;binary = cert
or
userCertificate = cert (if it is already defined as binary attribute).

Regards,
NGC

Hi,

I have just downloaded and installed the RPM version and the
installation and basic LDAP functionality is OK.

I will continue to do more tests tomorrow.

--
Ersin