directory-dev mailing list archives

From "upasana immidi" <upas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS as DNS server
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 00:44:38 GMT
Going through the source code I could make some (sloooooow) progress.

I will really appreciate if there was some example code showing how to start
Configure and DnsServer and make a simple query to it.

or some simple steps.

I will appreciate some help and once I understand and get to speed with this
I might be able to contribute, to start with document the code and add some
unit tests.

Cheers,
Anna