directory-dev mailing list archives

From "upasana immidi" <upas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS as DNS server
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 02:14:41 GMT
Hi,

since I last sent my post with all the questions,

I downloaded apacheds-protocol-dns-1.0.RC3.jar and integrated it with
my project via Maven's POM

I could download source from the following location

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunks/apacheds

Now I need to figureout the parameters that need to be sent to
instantiate DnsServer class,

DnsServer(DnsConfiguration config, IoAcceptor acceptor, RecordStore store)

is there any documentation available?
Anna