directory-dev mailing list archives

From "upasana immidi" <upas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS as DNS server
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 00:02:40 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Firstly, how can I download the sorce code , the link that you specified
just lets you view the files. I have Subversion and Maven2 evironment,
probably you cna point me to the subversion repository

Do I need to download code for MINA too.

Do I need to configure the JNDI settings somewhere and

Do I need to set some simple schema for DNS.

I would like to use DNS server for failover, if main server is responding
then forwad the traffic to that other wise forward it to DR site.

Cheers,
Anna