directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I create a root entry other than ou=system?
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:07:34 GMT
Hi,

Are you using ADS embeded into you application?

If so, the partition class to use has changed lately, and may have to use
this class :
MutableBTreePartitionConfiguration
instead of
MutableDirectoryPartitionConfiguration

Not 100% sure, but almost.

Sorry for that, but we are still trying to improve the beast before
freezing  the code for 1.0 release :(

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,