directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [1.0-RC4] Pre-release packages ready for testing
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 23:23:28 GMT
I'm testing the last version. Adding 10K users seems to be *very* slow
compared with the last version.

And searches are slower two, by a factor 2. I can get around 256 req/s only,
when I was able to reach 540 req/s (Sun jvm).

I have modified the cache size a little bit, and will try to find the bests
values...

I need more tests !

Emmanuel

--